Wednesday, November 30, 2005

aliens

While driving home from the climbing wall this evening I listened to a radio programme about SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence). In a small way I'm part of this programme in that my computer processes data for them when otherwise occupied. I inherited the computer with this already installed. Anyway this reminded me of a night several weeks ago when I went outside to have a look at mars which has been relatively close to earth recently and had a grand view of the prominent red light in the eastern sky. Then something else caught my attention. A cluster of white lights winking on and off in a kind of sequence moved slowly and laterally across the sky. I watched it for about a minute before my own house obscured the view. I'm not trying to tell you that I definitely saw an ALIEN SPACECRAFT but it was peculiar. I couldn't make out a case for it being a plane or helicopter or fireworks. Its characteristics weren't consistent with any of these. So there you are; I saw a genuine ufo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home